Do you start your day with a cup of coffee?
Do you make an effort to eat a variety of healthy foods like fruits and vegetables?
Do you try to live an active lifestyle?
If so, you could be doing things that boost your sexual performance without even knowing it! If you’re not, you could unwittingly be cock-blocking yourself.
The behaviors you engage in on a daily basis have a direct impact on all aspects of your health, including your sexual health. Keep reading to learn about six simple daily behaviors that you can start adopting today to boost your sexual performance.
Adopt These Daily Behaviors to Improve Sexual Performance
You may not realize it, but some of the very behaviors you exhibit every day could be the very behaviors contributing to your erectile dysfunction. If you want to send your ED packing, try adding these six simple behaviors to your daily to-do list:
- Drink a cup of coffee. A 2015 study found that there was reduced likelihood of ED in men who consumed 2-3 cups of coffee daily (excluding diabetic men).
Don’t down an entire pot, but beginning your day with a cup of joe could get your blood flowing.
- Break a sweat. If you think about it, your cardiovascular health is closely related to your sexual performance. If you are out of shape, the chances are that you won’t last very long in bed, though it may be more a matter of physical rather than sexual stamina.
Getting just 30 minutes a day of sweat-breaking exercise can improve your cardiovascular fitness and your sexual health.
- Chow down on fruits and veggies. As we’ve already mentioned, heart health is closely linked to sexual health and high cholesterol is one of the most common risk factors for heart disease.
One of The best ways to reduce your cholesterol is to eat more high-fiber foods like fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Fill up on healthy fats. In addition to adding more fiber to your diet, increasing your intake of omega-3 fatty acids may boost cardiovascular health and consequently improve sexual performance.
Fatty fish like salmon, halibut, sardines and herring are all rich in omega-3 fatty acids.
Other foods that may boost your intake of omega-3s and other healthy fats include avocado, nuts, seeds and olive oil.
- Slay your stress. We all deal with stress on a daily basis, but how you handle it can have an impact on your sexual performance.
Chronic stress leads to elevated cortisol levels, which suppress the libido.
Slay your stress by taking some time every day to do something you enjoy.
If you feel yourself becoming overwhelmed throughout the day, take a few minutes to do some deep breathing exercises.
- Practice makes perfect. If you find that you aren’t lasting as long as you like in bed, you might need to take a little “me” time.
Having sex more frequently is the best way to improve your longevity, but if you don’t have a consistent sexual partner then masturbating on your own might help.
If you do, try to change up your masturbation technique and focus more on the total-body feeling of arousal. If you feel yourself about to come, slow down or stop and wait a few seconds before you resume.
ALI KING SINGAPORE – All Natural Ingredients
- Made in Singapore
- GMP Certified
- Suitable for Vegetarian
Featured Product: Tongkat Ali 200:1
MASCULINE + POWERFUL + CONFIDENT
My Sex life has never felt so healthy and so good!
GET YOUR ENERGY BACK!
👨❤️💋👨INCREASES DRIVE: Think you’ve lost your prowess? Try our male supplements, you’ll be blown away by the wonderful results. You’ll be like a hungry tiger always in the mood and looking forward to surprise your partner
🔥 NATURAL TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER : Natural supplement to boost your testosterone level and vitality. Maintains your sex drive that plummets as you age. Improves your energy level, muscle mass, boosts athletic performance and physical strength